Oilfield Waste Management
CLASS IB – WATER DISPOSAL WELL
Our facilities are approved by local regulatory bodies including the AB-AER, BC-MEM, SK-OGR & ND-ICOGD and are used for the injection or disposal of sweet or sour Class Ib and Class II waste streams which include:
- Produced water, specific common oilfield waste fluids and waste streams meeting specific criteria
- Saline fluids from oilfield waste processing facilities and operations
- Blowdown waters
- Waste fluids from drilling operations and the liquid fraction of drilling muds.
- Spent workover or stimulations fluids (after neutralization or processing to recover hydrocarbons)
- Amine filter backwash, liquid fractions of spent sweetening agents and glycol solutions
- Acidic or alkaline, inhibitor and oxygen scavenger solutions with limited heavy metal concentrations.
- All other fluids meeting specific pH, flash point, heavy metal and organic halide criteria
Per ERCB Directive 058